Below is an overview of current FEMA/DHS and Industry recognized classes that cover a wide range of businesses. It is a general list. Site specific class combination can be used to address your individual needs. All classes meet or exceed OSHA and ANSI Standards of Industrial-Commercial Safety. All classes are hands on and will be taught in person, whether it be the floor of the shop, the parking lot of your facility, or anywhere the client deems appropriate. Pricing is determined by individual company needs.
- Incident Command System (ICS700)
- Emergency Support Function (ES4) Firefighting
- Active Shooter Recognition and Response
- ICS for Hospitals and Institutes of Higher Learning
- Basic First Aid
- The 911 System
- Medic One Professional Rescuer(Combined CPR/AED First Aid)
- Emergency Medical Responder (This is a Certification 60hr)
- Emergency Medical Technician (This is a LISCIENCED Professional Rescuer 180hr)
All courses are taught by experienced, certified and licensed Instructors. Copies of CV's will be supplied upon request. The instructors’ license number is also printed on every certification and a class summary is delivered to the client on the day of successful completion of any course by your employee.
Please note: Adequate time is allotted in every class to ensure students complete the course successfully. In rare cases, personal tutoring and/or mentoring may be needed. MBU Solutions, LLC Disaster Control and Prevention Instructors will go the extra mile to ensure a student completes the course competently and assist in a more focused teaching environment when necessary. We will assist in determoning if the employee, upon completion of the course, can demonstrate proficiency in performing the skills necessary for the duties associated with the course.