Below is an overview of current OSHA/ANSI and Industry recognized classes that cover a wide range of businesses. It is a general list. Site specific class combination can be used to address your individual needs. All classes meet or exceed OSHA and ANSI Standards of Industrial-Commercial Safety. All classes are hands on and will be taught in person, whether it be the floor of the shop, the parking lot of your facility, or anywhere the client deems appropriate. Pricing is determined by individual company needs.
- Bloodborne Pathogens
- Hazard Communications
- Basic Building Security
- Drug and Alcohol Abuse in the Workplace
- Means of Egress and or Basic Fire Suppression (This is a class completely designed to fit your needs. If you only want employees to evacuate, that’s what we teach. If you would like extinguisher training, team dynamics, foam and water suppression use of various extinguishing strategies and capabilities, we can also meet those needs)
- Personal Protective Equipment
- Professional Response to Trauma in the Workplace
- Health and Safety in the Workplace (for managers who are interested in teaching employees)
- Walking and Working on Hazardous Surfaces
- Workplace Violence (OSHA's initiative. not to be confused with our Advanced Program, Active Shooter DHS)
- Hazardous Materials Awareness
- Hazardous Materials HAZWOPER
- Industrial Hygiene
- Electrical Safety for the Workplace (General Industry)
- Driver Safety for Fleet Vehicles (site specific)
- Machinery Guarding
- Confined Space Entry
- Confined Space Rescue
- OSHA 10hr/ 30hr.
- Incident Report Writing (how to be a reliable witness)
All courses are taught by experienced, certified and licensed Instructors. Copies of CV's will be supplied upon request. The instructors’ license number is also printed on every certification and a class summary is delivered to the client on the day of successful completion of any course by your employee.
Please note: Adequate time is allotted in every class to ensure students complete the course successfully. In rare cases, personal tutoring and/or mentoring may be needed. MBU Solutions, LLC Disaster Control and Prevention Instructors will go the extra mile to ensure a student completes the course competently and assist in a more focused teaching environment when necessary. We will assist in determoning if the employee, upon completion of the course, can demonstrate proficiency in performing the skills necessary for the duties associated with the course.